Sunday, September 23, 2007

3 little things...

...and then I'm off to watch Grandma's Boy for the 56,543,213,542,013,216,543,210,324th time.

I had a fantastic weekend and I'll write all about it tomorrow, but for right now I'm just too damn tired.

But first, I'd just like to mention that I don't even care that I have to go to work tomorrow because, well, counting tomorrow I'll officially have 10 DAYS of work left!!! I haven't even found out if I was granted the buyout money yet, but even if I'm denied I'm done with that fucking place. FOR GOOD! Yes!

Secondly, I'd like to share with you a little something I came up with yesterday:

What the hell is she doing here? I'm thrilled that she's wearing the onesie I made for her, but what's up with that face? I'm so smitten.

And third, I'd just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little sister who is my new personal hero. You rock, woman.

No comments: