Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm such a terrible friend!

In the madness that has been the last month or two, I have completely ignored this blog, and also, I've neglected to recognize the birthdays of two very great friends. So here goes...better late than never.

August 3rd: Happy Birthday, Dave!

I've known Dave for many, many years now and he's one of the select few people from grade school/high school that I've remained friends with. Dave is, by far, one of the most talented people I've ever met, and it's refreshing to see someone actually use that artistic ability to make a name for himself. Dave's work can be seen all over the area in various galleries, shops and cafes and we're all so proud of him. He's a great friend and I'm honored to have him in my life. No one can bust my balls quite like Dave. And yes, that's a compliment! Happy birthday, dude!

August 6th: Happy Birthday, Keith!

Keith is another friend I've known for so long that I can't actually calculate exactly when he became a permanent fixture in my life. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. One of the sweetest, funniest and honest people you'll ever meet in your life, Keith stands out as a genuinely amazing person. Intelligent, caring and sharp as a tack, this kid will literally make you pee in your pants with his one-of-a-kind sense of humor.

So happy birthday, killer! Can't wait to see you in October!

I hope this wasn't a cheater move by lumping them both into one post, but hey, I'm doing it anyway. You boys both know how much I adore you already, but I wanted to say it again, just because!

No comments: