Wednesday, June 9, 2010

boooooring!

I don't know why I get so surprised and/or confused at this time of year in blog world. I get this sudden and almost immediate recoil when it comes to blogging. I have nothing to talk about. I don't know what the change of seasons and the reappearance of decent weather has to do with it, but I'm less inspired and less chatty. And, it's clear to me that the rest of blog world goes through this yearly spring/summer slow down too, because after perusing the mountainous blog roll I run through on a regular basis, I've noticed that everyone else is posting at the same speed as I am...little to no.

So, again, nothing of significance to discuss here. Slow and steady at home. Haven't been cooking much, gardening much, or doing much more than nursing my sudden crossword puzzle addiction (I'm convinced I'm getting smarter). Things are plugging along at the shop. We're all getting ready for RiverFest next weekend. Gosh, can you believe it's that time again?!?!?!? We're planning some really great buys here, including lots of great handmade goodies for $10.00 or less. If you're in the area, stop by the downtown Troy area on the 19th from 10a-6p. More info here if you need it. And don't worry, no parking meters on Saturdays, thank goodness.

1 comment:

Good Girls Studio said...

Less inspired?? Less chatty?? I have the feeling that if I pulled up a chair next to you while you're working you'd talk my ear off :)

~Smooches~