Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New ventures

I won't even get into the situation with the buyout package right now because I may or may not be getting screwed (again) as I write this. I'm trying to stay sane, so I won't talk about it until I know more.

On a lighter note, I think I'm going to try something new and crafty. I've been loyal to the fabric arts for quite a while now and haven't really had much interest in anything else, but today I was intrigued by these little earring wires (sold by Artfulmarket) and I snatched 'em up!



I'm going to talk to my mom about how to go about making these earrings the right way, seeing as how she's an experienced jewelry maker and I know, uh, nothing. It seemed like a cute idea to try out though, and I got these wires for next to nothing. I'll post the results soon...probably after this weekend.

And, while browsing around on Etsy (what else is there to do while one is at work?), I found this print that I absolutely adore!!! How amazing is that??? I think it would be a nice addition to my living room!


No comments: