I know there are much worse things out there to be hooked on, but my habit is getting a bit out of control.
I love the idea of drinking flowers.
Did you know...
* chamomile is used as a rinse for blonde hair?
* chamomile is native to Europe, North Africa and the Mediterranean region?
* chamomile is used medicinally against upset stomach, irritable bowl syndrome and as a sleep aid?
* chamomile is a mild laxative (HOORAY!)?
* chamomile was used by the Egyptians, Romans and Greeks in a poultice and applied to wounds to speed up healing time?
* the first recorded mention of someone drinking Chamomile tea was in a document known as the Ebers Papyrus, which dates as far back as 1550 BC?
* in Ancient Egypt, Chamomile was used to embalm the dead, honor the gods and cure the sick?
Ahh, chamomile tea. You rock my world.