Monday, January 4, 2010

Spectacle

I know I'm breaking one of my resolutions here, but one of the shows I have been watching is so hard to give up. Elvis Costello has a show on the Sundance channel called Spectacle: Elvis Costello With... and it's one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. Last night I caught the session with John Mellencamp, Norah Jones, Rosanne Cash and the man, the myth, the legend, Kris Kristofferson. What can I say...there's nothing else quite like it. Check it:



And if that's not enough for you, here's one more:



It's a long story, really, but I will forever associate this song with Keith. Thanks, my sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate it! It made my day.

by the way, I'm a tv junkie wanting to give it up too...but it's not looking good. :)

Junk Removal Coney Island said...

This is awesomee