Friday, January 8, 2010

shameless product placement

So, I don't get to the dentist very often (read: never), but I do worry about my teeth. I've been practicing a method called "oil pulling" in the morning for many months now and it's worked wonders for me. I still want that fresh-from-the-dentist clean mouth feeling, though, and while oil pulling gets me most of the way there, it's still not cutting it 100%. I took a brief second at the market yesterday to seek out this new stuff by Crest (after a customer recommended it). For those of you who love to wash your face with any kind of cleanser with the little scrubby bead things in it, this is the toothpaste for you. The little beads in the paste scrub the crud off of your teeth and leave your mouth feeling cleaner, looking whiter, and tingling like you just stepped out of Satan's den...uh, I mean the dentists office. Buy it. $5.00 will change the way you look at toothpaste forever.

No comments: