Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ooh, that smell

I'm so in love with the smell of Crayola crayons, and after the project I worked on this morning, I now smell like them.



Check out the new little fun shaped crayons I made for the shop:

Sorry for the bad picture.

I can't decide if I want to package them and sell them in sets, or if I should set them up in little baskets or bowls and let people mix and match. What do you think? Also, what's a fair price for these little babies? I don't have kids so I'm not sure what a parent would spend on something like this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like the smell of Crayola crayons, you should check out this product:

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2359

Anonymous said...

Try this link instead:

Crayola cologne.

Kate said...

Damn! People are sick.

Good Girls Studio said...

those are soo cute! I would probably let people mix & match the colors & charge a set price for a set of 5. Not sure how much...anything from $5 or lower would be a great add on purchase at the counter! Good luck!

letitiah said...

I agree with letting people mix and match -- maybe offer a set of three or a set of five? they're adorable!

Kate said...

Thanks, gals! I'm trying to set aside some time because I need to make lots more before I open. Unfortunately with the holiday season creeping in I'm finding it hard to find extra time.

Thanks for the tips!!!