Sunday, April 13, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed for me...

...for I'm a tad bit worried this morning.

My mom called early to tell me to turn on the local news. There was an explosion (explosion?!?!?) on the same street where my shop is located and the news footage showed firefighters investigating my friends' pottery shop two doors down from mine. I don't know if there's damage to my shop or windows, but the street is closed and they won't let anyone down there. As of right now, they're completely baffled as to what caused the explosion, but I'm waiting here, not-so-patiently for an update.

I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Single In NJ said...

Oh my goodness Kate!!! I hope everything is ok!!

Jes said...

That's awful! And how strange. I hope everything turns out ok. Post an update as soon as you know more. Until then I'll be waiting anxiously with you.

Murray said...

Oh no... you haven't posted yet. I hope you are so relieved you've just collapsed in bed and nothing worse. Hurry, let us know what's going on!!

Kimberly Monaco said...

Oh my! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you... please post and let us know.

Jaimee McClellan said...

How horrible and nerveracking! You've been working sooo hard, I HOPE HOPE HOPE everything is fine!