Monday, May 26, 2008

The teeeeeniest emergency

I apologize in advance for the boring post, but I need a bit of help here.

Anyone know where I can quickly purchase (the word *quickly* being key here) some purse feet? I usually buy from Tall Poppy Craft but for some reason their items take forever and a day to ship. I need these by Thursday at the latest. Any suggestions? I'm starting to panic. This was a huge screw up on my behalf. I'm willing to drive just about anywhere to find them. Do any of the big chain stores sell them??? I've never seen them in a store, but then again, I've never had to look either.

If you have no clue as to what I'm talking about, they look like this:

Thanks, kids!

4 comments:

Murray said...

I haven't shopped here in years, but they may be able to get them to you by Thursday:

http://www.umei.com/hb1/purse-feet.htm

Kate said...

Cool! Thanks, Murray!

Jaimee McClellan said...

I was going to suggest asking Murray...but she beat me to it :)

Banana-head Pancake said...

have you called all your local fabric/craft stores?

I feel like they might have those at a Michael's. Am I being too obvious?

Good luck!!
I hate that feeling when you need a supply!