Tuesday, August 17, 2010

uh oh...

I'm almost afraid to post this...

I've been dreading this drawing for the past few days. Not because of the roller derby thing. Not because of the margaritas. Shit, even the "Good Girls" tattoo wasn't freaking me out. But the one dare I was really hoping wouldn't pop up...uh...popped up.

So, my darling husband dared me to eat not one, but two Double Downs from KFC, and I'm nauseous just thinking about it. Stay tuned. Photos to come, and hopefully there will be no shots of me spewing chunks. I don't know. Mike has big plans for this one. We'll see.

Thanks for playing!...I think.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I WIN!!!

Momma Button said...

I'm feeling nauseous with and for you on this one. Good luck!

Pictures From Mike said...

This will be well documented.

Good Girls Studio said...

OMG ...you are sooo going to puke! Do you have to eat them both at once?

Wishing you had the Good Girls tat on your @ss aren't you :) hahahaha

You might want to stock up on Pepto!

{hugs}