Friday, February 8, 2008

please put me out of my misery

Of all the times in my life to get sick, this is the worst one. I have so many things to do and I've never felt so awful. Ben's grown weary of listening to me beg him to cut my head off or shoot me or whatever. I can't take this. Today I have to meet with the contractors who are finally doing the work in the shop space. I need to choose the tile floor from a bunch of samples, tell them where I want the outlets put in, show them where they have to patch the sheetrock and have my wallpaper and paint color approved. These are things I was so excited about until reality hit me like a ton of bricks this morning and I couldn't lift my head off the pillow.

Anyway, enough self pity. How are you folks doing?

Along with the other billion sellers I've hit up for wholesale purchases, my newest excitement is the lovely Sarah Day from A Small Fox in a Big World! I read her blog daily and I love her little stuffed dolls. Toys are exactly what I'm lacking for the kid's section of the shop and she has come to my rescue. I also just found two other yarn people who are willing to help me out. One spins and dyes her own yarn, the other buys old sweaters and takes them apart. I love the idea of recycled yarn! How cool.

So, that's it for me, dear readers. I hope this post finds you well. As for me, well, it's time for some puppy snugglin'. You see, puppy snuggles = instant flu relief.

No comments: