Wednesday, December 23, 2009

bah!

Christmas may as well just pass me by this year and I probably wouldn't even notice. I'm looking around at all of your pretty blog posts with pictures of Christmas trees and holiday decor and I'm envious. I had no time at all this year for any of that! No decorations, no holiday cheer, no parties, not even a tree! Just work and stress and blahs. The photo of the tree posted here is from last year. I must have been feeling more festive in 2008. Oh well. Anyway, I'm hoping this year is full of fun and good times for all of you!

Finally finished my holiday baking last night. This year's baskets will feature the following (I'll include recipes where I can):

French Chocolate Bark (the most delish thing in the basket by far!)
Aggression Cookies
Snowballs
Super Spicy Chex Mix
Sweet Cranberry Chex Mix
Christmas Bread (mmmm, so yummy)
Chocolate Dipped Pretzels (rolled in M&Ms, sprinkles and crushed peppermint chips)
Monkey Munch (or Puppy Chow or Muddy Buddies...whatever your name of choice may be!)

aaaaaaand, I'm drawing a blank on the other things in there. Eek! I'm tired! There's a lot, that's all I can say. Hope everyone loves it all!

What are you baking this year?

2 comments:

Pictures From Mike said...

You should have picked up one of those trees from down here.

Kate said...

Dude, my ass barely made it on the train on Sunday. Can you imagine me dragging a giant tree with me? I would have tried, you know that. I'm still tired.