Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I aint no slacker, yo

I know, I know.

This poor little blog o' mine has been so neglected recently and I'm really sorry. I miss you guys! But tis the holiday season and I'm thrilled to report that the shop has been so incredibly busy that I can't keep up! My fingers are cracked and bleeding from making jewelry and the chair in front of my sewing machine has the shape of my butt permanently indented in it. But I'm not complaining. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for your patronage! Amazing.

And, of course, outside of the shop life has me running all over with no sign of stopping any time soon. Eric Bachmann in NYC this weekend, followed by our yearly trip to Jay Street, and then back to work! Can't wait. I've barely started my Christmas baking. Yikes!

Anyway, please accept my apologies for my lack of presence here lately. Once January arrives I expect life to go back to normal. Or at least I hope so.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate I miss you too!!!!!Love you, and Merry baking. Nancy

Modernsnap ! said...

Great news that business is back on track! Have a great holiday season Kate!

Good Girls Studio said...

You do exist :) Miss you girl! Glad to hear the business is boom'n! I miss your scandalous comments :)

Jaimee McClellan said...

I'm so so so happy for you with the shop news!

Have a very merrry!!!!