Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Confirmed!

Immediately upon my arrival at work this morning I dashed across the hall to find out from the union if the buyout package is indeed coming. Yes, ladies and gents, as of October 7th I will be a free agent! It seems like the cosmos are in my favor lately because it feels like everything is changing in so many wonderful ways. I mentioned before that I truly feel "right" in autumn and with the seasons changing ALREADY I'm finally starting to come into my own. Does that make sense?

Knowing that I'll soon be done with the job that I've loathed for the past 9 years makes me feel like a million bucks. Knowing that I'll soon have all the free time in the world to make my dreams come true by opening my little shop makes me feel even better. And knowing that the best time of year is literally making a mad dash to this part of the country (it's been down in the low 50's at night here, and no humidity during the day) so early makes me so happy I feel like my head could pop off. Maybe I should knock on wood so I don't jinx myself with a bout of bad luck. Luck is cyclical like that.

No comments: