Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Who am I?

Someone on Etsy posted the link to an interesting quiz, and being the chronic quiz-taker that I am, I decided to play along to find out what kind of thinker I might be.

Here are the results:

You are an Intrapersonal thinker

Intrapersonal thinkers:
Spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand themselves
Reflect on their thoughts and moods, and work to improve them
You understand how your behaviour affects your relationships with others

Other Intrapersonal thinkers include Sigmund Freud, Gandhi, Grahame Greene

Careers which suit Intrapersonal Thinkers include Psychologist, Teacher, Pilot, Child care worker, Explorer, Drama therapist

Very interesting, and somewhat accurate. I guess that explains why I've always wanted to be a teacher. Too bad that a general lack of interest in more schooling overpowered my desire to finish my degree, eh?

Check out the quiz if you want to know what kind of thinker YOU are!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/leonardo/thinker_quiz/

No comments: