Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ca-ching!

My husband was the most wonderful shopper this holiday season. I made out like you wouldn't believe! You'd swear he took the handmade challenge too!

Here's what I got:

Three wonderful craft books:

1) Sew Everything Workshop by Diana Rupp

2) The Crafter's Companion by Anna Torborg


The last book isn't a pattern or how-to book, but it's a quirky story of a woman who found out who she was after her husband left her and she learned how to knit. Looks neat and really funny.

I got a $100 gift certificate to Lark Tattoo for a sitting with my favorite tattoo artist, Kara. I'm calling her asap.

I got a beautiful pair of white topaz earrings that are so sparkly and shimmery that I can't stop staring at them in the mirror.

Ben hit up the Etsy sellers, too! I got a really cool business card holder for the shop from measessoms:

Three little bird plates from mordentipottery:

A beautiful necklace called "Swiftly" by gNeebo:
A pincusion that I've been wanting for ages now from one of my favorite sellers and bloggers PaperFox:
Three little tree jewelry displays for the shop from etcArts:

All in all I think he did incredibly well with the shopping, although I could spank him for spending so much money on me. I just hope he loves his gifts from me as much as I love what he gave me today.

No comments: