Friday, December 7, 2007

The ultimate in comfort

Ladies,
Run, don't walk, to your nearest Old Navy store, or jump over to Old Navy's website and purchase these pajama pants:


I bought a pair off the sale rack yesterday and I'm already mourning the moment when I have to take them off to leave the house today. I think I'm going to buy more. They are, by far, the most comfortable thing I have ever put on my body. I love the knit look and they're just warm enough for this time of year, but not too warm where you wake up all sweaty and kicking off the covers in the middle of the night. They come in two other colors, too. A cute ballet pink and ivory.

Oh, and if you're a guy looking to do some shopping for your wife/girlfriend/friend with benefits, these make great gifts, too.
Here's the link:

No comments: