Monday, December 17, 2007

Randi's Christmas quiz of doom!

Haven't filled out any of her quizzes lately and I'm in the mood tonight...for some odd reason.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, bows, ribbon, tissue, tags. Basically, the whole 9

2. Real tree or Artificial? While my heart says real, my head goes with fake. Our fake tree looks pretty damn real, but there's nothing quite like the smell of a real tree. I enjoy my in-laws' real tree every year.

3. When do you put up the tree? Under normal circumstances it goes up a week or two before Christmas, but this year it went up nice and early.

4. When do you take the tree down? Just ask Keith. December 26th. CHRISTMAS IS OVER!!!

5. Do you like eggnog? Spiked, please.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't recall any favorite gifts as a kid, but Dave got me a copy of Midnight Madness on VHS a few years back and it still sticks out in my mind as the best gift ever!!! Fagabeefe?!?!?!?

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

9. Easiest to buy for? Ben. He's the most fun to shop for, too.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I'm old school, yo!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't remember. They've all been pretty good.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I am the reason why regifting exists.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My grandmother's heirloom recipe for jewel cookies.

15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.

16. Favorite Christmas song? Gabriel's Message by Sting.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I've never traveled during the Christmas season, so I'll have to say home.

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yup.

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? It was always morning until I met Ben. Now we do the in-laws on Christmas Eve and my family on Christmas day.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rudeness.

21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything Martha Stewart (via KMart) has to offer.

22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? As long as I don't have to make onion dip AGAIN, I don't care.

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? World peace. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: