Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Those who care...

In the past 24 hours I've had some of the most interesting conversations with the following people:

Those who already have an open and working Brick and Mortar shop

and

People who are in the very beginning stages of planning and are looking for even the slightest bit of help.

I've been absorbing tremendous amounts of knowledge, and dispensing the information I've been gathering over the past year. Helping others who need it (especially when no one did this for me when I was getting started) must be good karma, right? And if not, I'm happy to do it just for the sake of helping others.

I just want to take the opportunity to thank and say hello to the lovely Sarah at Birch Handmade for the offer to help. She's located in Catskill and I think I might have to take a little road trip to see her shop!

This is the reason why Etsy rocks and I'm so proud to be a part of such a wonderful community.

No comments: