The lovely Kimberly Monaco tagged me and so I must oblige.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
So here goes, 6 random things about me. Hope none of these are repeats from past tags, but then again I haven't done one of these in a while so who cares, right? Anyway, this is a rather embarrassing list, so please be kind. Please.
1. I have a terrible weakness for balding men. My friends and husband can’t figure it out at all, but, well, it’s true. Receding hairlines and the little pink spot at the crown are ideal. To put it simply, Ed Harris’ head = sheer perfection.
2. I don’t drink. I used to drink like a fish in my 20s and one day I just decided I was done. Not sure why, but I know it’s probably for the best. My liver thanks me.
3. My biggest fear in life is the dentist. I’m sure my teeth are in the worst shape ever, but I don’t care. The second my butt hits the chair I’m already hyperventilating. And yes, I’ve tried those “anxiety free” dentists. The man yelled at me for god’s sake! If I had my way I’d have a dentist knock me out, pull all of my teeth out and throw a nice set of dentures in their place. I don’t fear spiders or snakes, and hell, I don’t even fear death, but you mention the dentist and I’m gone.
4. I wear vanilla extract as a perfume. I love the smell of vanilla and would bathe in it if I could. I can’t seem to find a vanilla perfume that doesn’t smell artificial so I wear vanilla extract. And because of this, everywhere I go, people tell me I smell like cake.
5. I have a horrific obsession with Beverly Hills 90210. There, I said it. It’s not something I’m proud of, and I rarely admit it. Although, there’s no hiding it now, right? I will more than likely give the new spinoff a shot, but then again, why beat a dead horse?
6. I drive like a maniac. If you live in this area you’ve probably flashed me the finger or cursed me out because you were disgusted by my aggressive tendencies on the road. I can’t help it. I love to drive fast and if you’re in my way I’m going to pass you and I don't care how. The funny thing is I married a man who drives like a grandma (and he totally admits this) and who holds onto the “oh shit” handle like there’s no tomorrow when I’m behind the wheel. Good times.
I guess since I'm playing along, I have to tag 6 more people, eh? Hmmm, okay, how about:
My mom over at Moon and Stars
Mike over at Piss and Vinegar (even though I know he won't play along)
Bronwyn over at The Artful Life
Jo over at Good Girls
Maggie at Secret Boy Fiend
And Matt at Lean Cuisines and Baby Wipes, even though he's totally given up on us