Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good times.

A man from Crossgates Mall just came into the shop and asked me if I'd ever considered "expanding". Even though I tried to explain that I've only been here 5 months, he didn't seem to care.

And I can't stop laughing.

For those of you in the area, we're having a little Halloween raffle starting tomorrow night. One ticket costs you a buck and if you win you'll be the new owner of a matted, framed photograph (with a Halloween theme, of course) and one of Dave's original paintings. Not bad, eh?

4 comments:

Mare said...

I have expanded and that is why i am watching what i eat this next week or i will never get into that dress for the wedding! Wah haha...

Jaimee McClellan said...

I was going to write something witty but I can't top MARE :)
Good one!

Anonymous said...

oh yes, i can see it now, you could be the hot topic of the indie craft world! seriously though, that's pretty funny, but somehow flattering, no?

Kate said...

Definitely flattering, yes. I just thought it was funny because he obviously didn't get the whole point of the shop. And I kept stumbling on my words because I was so overwhelmed by the conversation. Good stuff.