Monday, September 22, 2008

We made it.

I follow many, many blogs on a daily basis and over the past several weeks I've noticed that we all seem to be on the same page when it comes to feeling anxious for autumn. Well kids, we've finally gotten there. It's a wonderful ride from this point, but enjoy it while it lasts because it always seems to be the shortest season of the year. I hate that.

So, happy autumn to you all. It's nothing but apples and pumpkins, scarves and sweaters over layers of clothing (I love layers), costumes and candy, pretty leaves and that crunchy shuffle wherever you walk, two very special weddings and celebrations to come. And I'll try to forget all about that extra year I'll be gaining next month. Eek!

Speaking of birthdays, wishing a very happy one to Matt. Betcha thought I'd forget, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banana-head Pancake said...

Oh, I love it...bring on the pumpkins and for me it is baking season! I hate baking in the summer. Yippeeee!
Happy Fall!
xo