Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am totally guilty...

...of this.

Oh, and P.S. I'm totally guilty of overusing/misusing the word "totally", too. I'm sure you've noticed. Heh.

If you're in this area and you care about the impact the CPSIA will have on local businesses, grab yourself a copy of the old Metroland tomorrow. It's the cover story this week and the article was written by the incredibly awesome Kate. I'm dying to see how she pulled it all together. As of yesterday afternoon she still hadn't gotten any solid information from the lawmakers or powers that be. Talk about getting the runaround. Stay tuned. I'll post the article here.
***
Hope the weather is decent where you are. We weren't slammed nearly as hard as the weatherfolk said we'd be, but it still sucks. All I keep hearing about are the millions of people without power and I truly feel for them. After going all those days without heat or electricity in the dead of winter, I'm grateful for it when we have it. Wherever you are, please be safe!

5 comments:

shoshonasnow said...

My husband and I check out the "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks every day...that and Cake Wrecks. I should really find a blog of unnecessary "..." That's my real problem...

Good Girls Studio said...

"what" are "you" referring to?? : )

Banana-head Pancake said...

"hahahahaha" I "try" to be cautious of my ""...
I don't "succeed".

But I love shoshona's ideas of a ... blog. guilty.

Jaimee McClellan said...

Glad to hear you've got power...I've been wondering how you're all doing up there!

My son just used the " "s yesterday and had me peeing my pants. Eating Chicken & Stars, he scooped a big spoonful...I said "Wow, that's a lot of noodles you got there Buddy!" He replied, quotes intact "Mom, they're "STARS"! "
That's my grown up 4 year old!

Kate said...

Okay, so let's just fire 'em at will and say screw everyone else, eh? Viva la " "!!!