Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've come undone...

...again.

Got the new VivaTerra catalog yesterday and I think I may have drooled on the cover a little.
Eww.
I secretly wish to be rich just so my house can be completely done over by the folks who work for this company. Hey, one can dream, right? The fact that this stuff is earth-friendly is really cool. The recycled materials (like railroad tie shelving and stools made from retired wood flooring) are a true bonus. But the colors, the concepts, the quality...it just plain rocks. I love how the products change a little with the seasons. The winter months bring heavier, darker materials, and items perfect for snuggling up in (like that amazing bed below). Warmer months bring lighter, airier products that just seem so feminine and natural. I love it all.
Check it:

And last but not least, a little something for moi:

6 comments:

Mare said...

Just beautiful....(and i think you will be rich someday...)

Kim said...

Oh my, more stuff for me to covet! And I thought I had it bad on Etsy. :) I'll have to check this company out as I haven't heard of them. Love those glass terrarium type jars and the tables..and that stool in front of the shelving.

Tracy said...

My daughter stopped in your shop today and brought home your card, and I just had a feeling it was going to be someplace very cool. Yep. :o) I'll be down to see firsthand!

Tracy

Stephanie said...

I don't know where I've been, but I've never heard of that catalog- I really have been missing out! I love the bag and the dining room table!

Good Girls Studio said...

I'm moving in!

Kim said...

how did you get these images up? did you scan them in? i dont have a very good scanner....