Kim put together an amazing post the other day and I've been thinking about it a lot recently. I think I might accept the challenge and make a list of my own. So here goes:
Simple pleasures, favorite things
1. Good friends. Having our old friends here for the past few days, and for the next few as well, has made me realize how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life. Amazing.
2. That perfect shade of green. I actually contemplated painting my entire house this color for a while, but realized I'd tire of it quickly and changed my mind. It's staying in the front room of the house, and is currently the only room that hasn't been repainted since moving in.
3. The most divine smell ever. I never thought I could find the perfect scent in Bath and Body Works of all places, but I did somehow and now I'm tied to them forever. Or until they discontinue it. I stock up regularly (50% off on the website right now!!!). I hate those little plastic dingleberries that hang off of every bottle, though. What's up with that?
4. My babies. I have a weird thing for succulents and most of my prickly little friends live in my kitchen. We have a wonderful give and take relationship. I water them on the first of each and every month and they give me beautiful flowers and healthy growth. They're starting to take over, though, and I'm running out of room. Anyone in this area want a starfish plant (Stapelia gigantea)? I'm going to have some babies soon and I can't keep them all.
5. This little peanut...who can never sit still for more than five seconds, making it nearly impossible to take a decent photo.
What are your 5 things?