Thursday, February 18, 2010

Religulous

Watched it. Loved it. Bill Maher is one of my heroes.

Warning: This is in no way meant to piss anyone off. If you are overly sensitive about your faith, don't even waste your time watching this preview. I'm all for having an open and honest discussion about spirituality and/or religion, and I'm willing to hear your side of the story any time you'd like to talk about it. But hey, the blog isn't the place and I just wanted to add a nifty little something for you to watch in this post.

2 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

is this out already? ...He cracks me up..."was that the voice of God!?!"

Booklogged said...

I'm all for having an open and honest discussion about spirituality and/or religion - I agree! Beliefs that you're willing to live and die by should be questioned rigorously. I am all the time questioning and testing my beliefs and I have found some that stand up to that questioning.