Monday, March 17, 2008

I think I might be high


I've been locked in my studio all day today working on inventory and taking breaks here and there to paint the table I bought weeks ago, and putting a coat of polyurethane on the little side tables and stool I bought for the shop. Not matter how ventilated it may be here, it's not enough. Wheeeeeeee! The cat is apparently feeling it too.


Nothing fun to discuss today. I've been looking at numbers for far too long. I'm off tonight to buy my cash register. Yes, that's right. I do, in fact, have a life.
********
P.S. I apologize deeply for the whacked out hairdo and the terribly high forehead. The hairdo is the only option I have right now as I'm in the worst part of the growing-out phase (yes, again), and the forehead, well, I have no excuse for that.

No comments: