Thursday, March 20, 2008

A link and a thanks

Just a quick post before I head out for dinner with the husband.

First off, I'd just like to give a shout out to my mom and her new blog:

http://moonstarsstudio.blogspot.com/

She's quite the crafty lady, so if you're into craft blogs keep checking in. She's still learning the blogger basics from a severely computer illiterate person (read: me) but she caught on quickly so she's kickin' ass.

Secondly, I'd just like to say that I am truly touched by all of the well wishes I've gotten from so many people since my last post. The e-mails are literally pouring in, the comments on this blog are beyond sweet, and the notes I'm getting in the mail are truly amazing. You're all so wonderful and I can honestly say that this new group of friends of mine (even though we've never met, I still consider you all friends) are some of the best I've ever had. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart. You guys rock!