Saturday, September 15, 2007

A little breathing

We had a tiny scare last night...

Carly and Jeremie came over to hang out with me, Ben, Sam and Mike, and in a very short period of time Carly went from having contractions every once in a while to having about 6 or 7 in about an hour. Everyone got excited and she called her doctor to find out what he thought she should do. He told her that she'll definitely have the baby within the next day or so (meaning TODAY), so we're all on call waiting for the little bugger to come on out!

Carly called me this morning to see if I'd take her someplace to walk around for a while. Apparently it's uncomfortable for her to do anything but walk, so I agreed to accompany her in whatever she wanted to do. It's nasty outside today so I'm going to take her to the mall (ugh) to walk around for a few hours and see what develops.

We shall see...

No comments: