Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh, the excitement

Due to the everlasting panic the people of this country seem to still be experiencing, my fellow coworkers have insisted that we need to have an emergency preparedness training session to show us what to do in the event of a bio-terrorist attack. And yes, I'm totally serious.

So at 10:30 this morning we are being called to the basement cafeteria, (sirens, flashing lights and all) where we will sit for several hours while they tape up the air shafts, doors, etc.

How fun.

***please note the sarcasm here***

P.S. No Decemberists last night. No pumpkin bread either. I suck. It was too hot outside to turn on the oven. I'll bake some this weekend, I think. I'm making 4 loaves.

How does this sound:

Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Bread
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Bread
and
Pumpkin Carrot Ginger Bread

Sound good? I think so.

No comments: